What is Prime Student?
Prime Student gives students all the benefits of Prime membership, with a 6-month trial and then 50% off the normal price of Prime plus a huge range of discount that will save the average student £230 per year.
According to the new Cost of University Study from LV, students can expect to spend the following, on average:
- Accommodation: £4,159 a year (£12,478 over three years)
- Food: £1,440 a year (£4,319)
- Leisure and clothes: £1,707 a year (£5,122), though this figure seems low, especially for London-based students.
- Utility bills Plus Broadband: £616 a year (£1,233)
- Household essentials, including toiletries: £376 a year (£1,129)
- Books and equipment: £344 a year (£1,032)
- Travel; including going back home: £483 a year (£1,450)
- Insurance: £129 a year (£258)
Based on this budget, you could save £230 per year by using Amazon Prime Student.
As well as all the benefits of Amazon Prime (See Below) you will also receive:
Exclusive student offers including 10% off textbooks from Amazon:
Extra 10% off fashion
Up to 20% on amazon basics
5% off selected stationary
10% off on selected Phillips products
5% off on Oxford Campus products
10% off selected Russel Hobbs Appliances
5% off selected Laptop accessories
Plus fast, convenient delivery on all of your student essentials-from textbooks, video games, software and DVDs to electronics, clothing, lighting and kitchenware.
Only £3.99 per month compared to the full price of £7.99 per month.
Benefits of Amazon Prime:
- Free postage on Amazon Products
- Free unlimited photo storage
- Prime discounts
- Kindle Exclusives
- Stream or Download hiw movies, TV and Exclusives
Click here to see how moneydog can also help you save even more money per year on your Insurance and Utility costs.